WordPress provides free software to build self hosted blogs. The software would be installed on a web server. These days the best web hosting companies made it simple with a single click. The most popular third-party auto installers are Softaculous and Fantastico. These add-ons enable users to install WordPress. You will have the full control over the self hosted WordPress blog. You can upload custom themes and plugins.
The basic steps involved in starting a self hosted WordPress blog are :
1. Get best hosting
These days all web hosting companies offer Cpanel and add-ons like Fantastico or Softaculous to install WordPress in a single click. But, it is advisable to verify before getting the hosting.
Note : One could get access to these self hosted WordPress blog add-ons for a limited period.
Get best web hosting services from WP Engine
2. Get a domain name
You can buy the desired domain name from the same web host or somewhere else. These days people look for best deals (coupons).
3. Upload WordPress on your web server
Upload WordPress using any one of the add-ons available on the web host.
4. Install required theme and plugins.
You can choose theme and plugins from WordPress.org and upload it.
5. Start writing blog posts.
The last step is to write posts and publish them.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Popstate Review : Monetize Sites Using This Popunder Ad Network - Feb 18, 2017
- Advertise Click Review : Online Advertising Network - Feb 15, 2017
- Affilight Review : CPM/CPA Mobile Affiliate Network - Feb 10, 2017