Clicksor is one of the popular digital advertising companies in the world.
Webmasters and bloggers can make money with Clicksor by placing their ads on their sites or blogs. To participate in the publisher program, the site must comply with the clicksor’s policies. Currently clicksor is offering 5 types of ad formats namely inline text links, text banners, graphical banner, pop-unders and interstitial. Publishers get paid on CPC (Cost per click), CPM (Cost per 1000 impressions), CPV (Cost per visit) and CPI(Cost per Interestitial) basis. The advertisements served by clicksor are contextual i.e. the ads are very much relevant to the keywords on the site or blog.
Publishers will get paid every 15 days and the minimum threshold amount is $50. You can receive the payment via check, paypal or wire transfer.
1. The approval process is very easy and simple.
2. Publishers can earn make money with Clicksor affiliate program. You get paid 10% commission when you refer a publisher.
3. The customer support is good and helpful.
4. The advertisements could be used along with Google adsense and other network ads.
1. Sometimes they may serve irrelevant ads along with adware which is not fair.
2. The CTR is low compared to other programs.
Conclusion: I recommend Clicksor program if your site generates huge traffic. To maximize earnings you can try all the ad formats on your site. But, I suggest to use one ad format on your site as visitors may get annoyed with ads. It may be considered as good alternative to Google Adsense.
Join Clicksor and start earning
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017
- AdMediaTex Review : Online Ad Network For Publishers - Jun 8, 2017