BuySellAds is one of the most reputed direct advertising networks in the world. Publishers can make money with BuysellAds by selling ad spaces on their websites to advertisers. Once your site gets approved, BuysellAds will place the publisher site link in the appropriate category. You need to embed the code provided by BSA into your blog. Advertiser would select the specific niche site from those categories. The best thing about BSA is that Publishers fix the ad space price. This is a great opportunity for the publishers to make extra income along with contextual advertising.
The publisher site must comply to the below requirements to get approved
1. The site must attract 50,000 page impressions per month. This condition would be relaxed if your site is very successful.
2. The site should not contain objectionable content.
3. The site must have good page rank and Alexa rank.
4. The site should not serve tons of non targeted advertisements.
5. The site should have adequate fan base ( RSS subscribers) .
6. BSA strictly approve sites which are live and fresh.
7. BSA won’t allow non-English sites unless and until they attract high traffic.
8. BSA won’t allow sites hosted on free blogging platforms like blogger.com and WordPress.com.
BSA presently supports Display, Text ads, Sponsored tweets, Custom, Background Takeovers, Email Newsletter, Image+Text and Display in RSS feeds.
The revenue share given to the publishers is 75% . The threshold amount is $20 for Paypal, $ 50 for Check and $500 for Wire Transfer.
But, $35 will get deducted if you choose Wire transfer to get payment.
1. Publishers can use BSA ads along with Adsense or any CPC network. But, they don’t go along with any other direct advertising networks.
2. BSA support team is very good and helpful.
3. Publishers can customize the ad slot.
1. BSA is really disappointing for small bloggers who use free blogging services like blogger and WordPress.com.
2. BSA is more focused on technology niche.
3. Non-English publishers can’t benefit from this program.
4. Getting into this program is very difficult.
Final conclusion : Publishers can really make money with BuysellAds only when their sites are really big and have good following on social networks.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Streamlyn Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Oct 26, 2016
- How Jack Herrick Of WikiHow Built A How-To Empire : Success Story - Oct 25, 2016
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016