Related Articles

12 Comments

1. 1

krish

Nice and essential collection of WP plugins. These plugins helped my website. I am expecting more plugins and themes from your website. Good job man!!!

1. 1.1

Suresh vurity

Thanks Krish. :)

2. 2

D.Dixon

Thank You for this post! I had been looking for a related posts plugin and decided to give Zemanta a try. So far it looks really great. Thanks again!

3. 3

Suresh vurity

Hi Dixon,
    Thank you for stopping by my post and I’m glad you like it. It is nice to know that you tried Zemanta. I wish you great success. :)

4. 4

Haroun Kola

Thanks for this post, The anti hack plugin looks interesting, and WordPress is now becoming vulnerable.

I’ve got a few of zemanta’s plugins installed on a few of my blogs and I do appreciate when I get links back from other bloggers to my blog so I don’t mind having links out from my posts.

It may mean that they distract from my own affiliate links but getting good link karma will probably pay off in the long run :)

5. 5

Suresh vurity

Hi Haroun,
    Thanks for the comment. I’m glad you like my post. It is nice to hear that you have Zemanta plugins on your blogs. Yes I agree with you. :)

6. 6

Sahil Garg

Hello Suresh this Post is very helpful for me. Thanks for sharing the New Plugin i never Heard About these. but now i will Try all for my Newly Website. Keep Sharing the Valuable things :)

1. 6.1

Suresh vurity

Hello Sahil,
      Thanks for the comment bro. I’m glad you like this post. I wish you great success. Have a great day. :)

7. 7

Coroiu Alexandru

Thank you for having us in mind when writing about essential wordpress plugins. It’s really appreciated – Squirrly Team.

1. 7.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Coroiu,

My pleasure. Thanks for the comment.

8. 8

nikhil ganotra

Hi Suresh,

Very rarely known and awesome plugins. Thanks for sharing. Done a great research.

Have a nice day. :)

1. 8.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Nikhil,

I’m glad you like it. Thanks for the comment. Keep visiting. :)