Related Articles

24 Comments

1. 1

Adrian Lucernas

Wow that’s really inspiring mate. Hopefully I would like to be successful like them. Thanks for sharing about the persons who inspired me a lot.

1. 1.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for stopping by my post. I’m glad you like it. If you are passionate and determined nothing in this world can really stop you. I wish you great success mate. :)

2. 2

Reginald

Hey!

Great write man. I love Ana Hoffman and she is great. Lovely and well written all the time.

Great list and thank you for sharing buddy!

Reginald

1. 2.1

Suresh vurity

Nice to see you again Reginald. I’m glad you like the list. :)

3. 3

Emmanuel

Pat is my favourite of all. He is a great source of inspiration.

Hi Suresh, those were interesting lists!

1. 3.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Emmanuel,

Yes Pat is a great guy. Thanks for the comment bro. :)

4. 4

Siddharth Sharma

Really inspiring mate. Hope one day you will also Come in this list. Thanks for sharing about the persons who inspired me a lot and this is great research of this week by Way2Earning. Thanks @Suresh to Spend your time to Write this Awesome article to help some person. :)

1. 4.1

Suresh vurity

Thanks for your wishes mate. I wish you great success in life. :)

5. 5

sonu kumar

Really inspiring Suresh. I think there are lot of people who need inspiration. If they read this article they will definitely get inspired by this post. Really thanks a lot.

1. 5.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Sonu,

Nice to see you again. Thanks for the comment Sonu.

6. 6

Vinod Arya

nice article wish to see about some Indian Pro Bloggers

1. 6.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Vinod,

Thank you so much for the comment mate. Yes sure I’ll plan for it. :)

7. 7

Susan Velez

Hi Suresh,

This is a great write up of pro bloggers. I’ve visited all these blogs and they are extremely inspiring people. I especially like visiting Pat and Ana Hoffman.

They have a lot to share with their readers and they don’t hold back. I’ve learned quite a bit from reading all these blogs.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great day.

1. 7.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Susan,

Good to see you again. Yes Pat and Ana are inspiring. It is nice to hear that you have learned something from their blogs. Have a great weekend and take care. :)

8. 8

Gilbert Samuel

Hi Suresh,

My favorite are liza, ana and pat, I’ve really learnt a lot from them, thanks for sharing with us. I’ll check out the rest, don’t really know much about them.
    Have a wonderful week.

1. 8.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Gilbert,

Thanks for stopping. It is nice to hear that you like them. Stay in touch. Have a great week mate. :)

9. 9

sivani

Ana Hoffman is really great, she is more inspiring for the more bloggers…it is the more motivating review for me to become a successful blogger like them..Thank you for you and your article

1. 9.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Sivani,

Yes I too agree with you. Ana Hoffman is a real inspiration for all bloggers including newies. Thanks for the valuable comment. Keep visiting. :)

10. 10

Nizam Khan

Excellent list! No doubt, they are well known and respected Internet Marketers and Bloggers. They share quality and valuable information. They are true inspiration and we can learn a lot from them. Thanks for sharing :)

1. 10.1

Suresh vurity

Yup thanks for the comment bro. I’m glad you like it. :)

11. 11

Bhavesh Sondagar

Hy Suresh vurity,
    As far I know, most of pro bloggers use affiliate marketing than adsense , because it has too much potential as compared to adsense or other advertising options. I personally have tried affiliate marketing in recent month and I come to know potential of affiliate marketing. I am taking inspiration from Harsh Agrawal from shoutmeloud and Pat Flynn from smartpassiveincome. Thank you for the great post.

1. 11.1

Suresh vurity

Hi Bhavesh,

Yes I agree with you bro. They don’t care much about adsense and other contextual advertising programs. They make good income with affiliate programs. Thank you so much for the comment. Have a nice weekend. :)

12. 12

Nanda Rahmanius

Hi Suresh,

Thanks to this inspire bloggers list. I really appreciate it. :)

I’ve heard of Shoemoney some time ago, and indeed, he is amazing. I also found out about Pat Flynn, but I do not know him deeper. I’m off to visit his blog. :)

Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

~Nanda

1. 12.1

Suresh

Hello Nanda,

I’m glad you liked my post. Visit Pat’s blog and you will certainly love it. Thanks for your comment. Keep visiting. :)