Last week I’ve pledged myself to write about Adversal review as I was keep delaying it from couple of months. Adversal is an another great source for monetizing your blog or site and it is one of the best alternative to Adsense. They are into business since 2003 and they were successful in serving publishers around the world.
Adversal is a CPM ad network which started its early journey from Pop-up ads and today they are into different streams of advertising. Newbies just love Adsense and I’ve personally seen some people shattering over the disapproval by Adsense or if their accounts are shutdown for some reasons. To my experience Adversal is the best medicine for them to cure from Adsense Mania.
Is it a joke? No way. I’m damn serious.
Adversal is doing great and I got the positive feedback from publishers around the world. I hope within couple of years it may grow bigger than Adsense. But, results may vary from site to site. There are certain aspects like content, bounce rate, traffic, niche and price which decides the final outcome.
How to join Adversal
Joining Adversal as a publisher is not so easy as you think. I remember Tribal Fusion as one of the toughest advertising program one can join. Even Adversal comes into the same category. I’ll try to highlight only foremost requirements to join this program. Being an Adversal publisher your blog or site should meet the following criteria :
1. Your site is eligible to participate in the Adversal publisher program only when it manages to attract 50,000 page views per month.
2. Adversal won’t allow sites which are not updated frequently.
3. The publishers sites shouldn’t host any objectionable content before or after approval.
4. Adversal don’t allow sites which indulges in excessive advertising.
5. The site must contain original content.
6. Incomplete, under construction and single page websites are straightaway gets rejected by Adversal.
If your site meet the above criteria sign up for Adversal.com publisher account.
Adversal Best Features
1. Being an Adversal publisher you can choose a wide range of advertising formats like banner, pop-under, leaderboard, ministitial, medium rectangle, skyscraper and wide skyscraper.
2. Adversal pays its publishers on page impression basis. Unlike other contextual advertising networks Adversal consider page view as the metric to pay. This is a great news to the small publishers.
3. Adversal ad code can escape most of the pop-up blockers available.
4. The CPM rates of Adversal is comparatively high in the market.
5. 100% fill rate.
Adversal pays its publishers on NET 35 basis and the minimum payout is $20 when received via check or paypal. This definitely benefits small publishers as they don’t need to wait longer to receive huge payments.
For Wire transfer Adversal publishers should have earnings of at least $250.
1. Adversal offers affiliate program to its publishers and they are eligible to earn 10% referral income.
2. Adversal publishers get timely customer support which is a good sign.
3. Adversal accepts all publishers from every corner of the world.
4. Adversal ads are compatible with Adsense unless publishers follow the Google TOS.
5. The reporting system is simply amazing and publishers have complete access to the stats.
1. The publishers need to attract huge traffic from US and Canada to make more money. The higher the traffic from US and Europe the better the CPM.
2. Sometimes traffic stats may vary due to ad blockers.
3. If your site gets rejected by Adversal then you have to wait for 1 month to reapply.
4. Reporting system is not updated real-time.
Final Conclusion : One can easily guess the conclusion after reading this detailed “Adversal Review”. Adversal is the best alternative to Adsense and I strongly recommend it to all publishers around the globe.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017