There was a time when publishers considered Google Adsense as the best ad network. But today you can find hundreds of contextual advertising networks to monetize your content. Among all revenue models CPM advertising (Cost Per 1000 Impressions) is a beneficial way for publishers to monetize their sites. CPM advertising is a hassle free way to get paid as it doesn’t require any clicks.
The 3 best CPM ad networks for publishers so far are : 1. Adcash 2. Advertising.com 3. PopCash
Adcash is a digital advertising platform where publishers get paid on both CPA and CPM campaigns. They are serving advertisers and publishers since 2007. The best part is it accepts global traffic and they specifically provide ad inventory for mobile devices. They make sure that the campaigns are very much relevant to your site. If a publisher site manges to attract huge traffic then you could generate great revenue.
The minimum payout is €100 and they pay you on Net 30 basis. The payment options available to receive earnings are Paypal, Skrill, Payoneer, Wire transfer and webmoney. These options are subject to change in future.
- Instant approval
- No traffic restrictions to get approval
- 100% fill rate
- Adcash offers wide range of ad formats suited for PC and mobile platforms like banners, site-under, footer, background, slide-in and interstitial.
- Good customer support from Adcash
- Compatible with other CPM ad networks
- Being a Adcash publisher you get paid when someone takes action after clicking banner. Yes the banners are CPA (Cost Per Action) based.
- The threshold payment is very high for small publishers.
- CPM rates may be low for some countries.
Conclusion : Adcash really works well when you prefer site-under and background ads to banners. You could make good earnings with ad network if your site is big and manage to generate decent traffic.
Advertising.com is a part of AOL and it is one of the top leaders in digital advertising. Advertising.com serves display, video and mobile ads to the publishers. The ad campaigns could be CPC, CPM or CPA. It is not easy to get approved as a Advertising.com publisher. The publisher site must generate 500,000 page views per month.
Publisher sites with objectionable content are not allowed to join the program. Being a Advertising.com publisher you have access to high quality and sophisticated ad inventory. The CTR and CPM rates are very higher. Advertising.com make sure that all the ads served are relevant to the site niche. Advertising.com allows publishers from all countries to join its program.
The threshold payment is $25 and publishers get paid via Paypal, Wire transfer or Check on Net 45 basis.
- Best advertising network
- High quality ads
- Excellent customer support
- Restrictions to sign up
PopCash is a reputed pop-under ad network. There are no restrictions to join the publisher program. PopCash accepts all sites including adult. PopCash publishers can block the undesired ads. PopCash didn’t mention CPM rates anywhere but they are really competitive. Again it depends on the niche, traffic, country etc.
PopCash pop-under ads are beneficial for entertainment niche sites. But, if you are really concerned about readership then it is better to stay away from pop-under ads. PopCash pays you well if your site has decent traffic from Europe and US. PopCash is against to fake traffic and ban publishers if they found guilty.
The minimum payout is $10 and paid via Paypal, Payza or Paxum. Publishers would receive their earnings within 7 days from the day of request.
- Instant approval
- Accepts all sites
- Decent CPM rates
- Threshold amount is low
- Work along with other ad networks
- Good customer support
- Real time reports
- Pop-under ads may irritate readers
- Irrelevant ads
- Web browsers with default Pop-up blockers may ruin the earnings
Conclusion : PopCash ads is one of the best pop-under CPM ad networks. From my perspective publishers must experience these ads once.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017