Adonly is a CPM ad network based in Vietnam. It acquired GloAdMarket ( GAM ) ad platform in early 2014. Adonly network serves CPC (Cost per click), CPM (Cost per 1000 impressions), CPA (Cost per action) and CPV (Cost per view) advertising campaigns on publisher’s site. Adonly claimed that it has over 1 billion impressions per month worldwide. Its a growing advertising network. The best part of Adonly is that it accepts traffic globally.
Adonly approves all niches except objectionable content sites. Publishers must place the ads near the fold to increase their earnings. Adonly is very strict when it comes to violations. They ban you straightaway if found guilty of any fraud or spam activity. Moreover the earnings would be fortified. So, the publishers must be cautious about Adonly ads.
Adonly offers Banner, Slider, Pop-up and Layer Ad formats to publishers. The different sizes of these formats are 300×250, 728×90, 468×60, 120×600, 160×600 and 800×440. Being a publisher you’re allowed to use only 3 advertising tags on your site. Many ad networks don’t offer Slider ads where as Adonly publishers have the access to innovative slider ad inventory. Publishers could really boost up their earnings by using Pop-ups, pop-unders and sliders on their sites.
Adonly pays its publishers on Net 30 basis via Paypal, Payza, Payoneer or Wire transfer. The threshold payment is $1. For Payoneer it is $20. The earnings would be rolled out to next month if it failed to reach the threshold amount ($1).
[symple_accordion title=”New payment terms are going to work from July 2015. Got this mail from Adonly.”]
Dear Publisher, We are sending you this email to announce that our system has already upgraded to payment request instead of Net15 method. Thus, from now on, you can request payment whenever you reach the minimum payment threshold $10. The payment will be made within 12 hours. All your earnings from referrals will be summarized at the end of month. Then, you can request payment on the first day of the next month. In addition, we only could make payment through Paypal, Payoneer and Bank transfer, not Payza. Therefore, if you chose Payza as a payment method, please update new method. If you have any other questions, please contact us. Thank you for your cooperation with AdOnly! Best Regards, AdOnly Support Team
1. New but genuine ad platform. Many publishers get paid by Adonly. One could find their office address, phone number and E-mail on their site.
2. There are no traffic restrictions to get approval.
3. Low Payout ($1)
4. Good eCPM rates (Avg rates ranges from $0.12-$0.20)
5. Access to wide range of ad formats
6. 100% fill rate
7. Reporting system
8. Referral system (Adonly Publishers could enjoy 5% of their referred publisher’s income)
1. Sign up is not easy. They review every site manually before approving it. They prefer good quality sites with adequate traffic.
2. Sometimes readers might get annoyed to see irrelevant ads. Publishers don’t have any control on the ads.
Adonly has a very long way to go. We hope to see Adonly as a good alternative to Adsense in coming years. Adonly could be a great ad platform if it tries to serve relevant ads. I heard a mixed response from publishers about Adonly ad network. Again the earnings of the publishers depend on the niche, traffic source and location. Hope this Adonly review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdBistro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 22, 2017
- Unative Review : Video Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 17, 2017
- Adtictac Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 12, 2017