Our life is full of memorable moments and we always capture some special moments in form of videos and pictures. Sometimes we need to add some extra enhancements and effects to make your videos and pictures more fantabulous. When you want to edit video then you look for reliable yet powerful video editor software.
Finding the perfect video editor to edit videos and pictures is hard these days as there are so many editors available over the internet. If you are searching for the best video and photo editor software then I have something amazing for you. There is software named Movavi Video Editor which is good for both home and professional users. It has very user-friendly interface and one can learn it in minutes.
Features Movavi Offers To Edit Videos
- Movavi Video editor can edit videos and convert them into 25 different file types, to make sure that you can watch your video in any device. Movavi is better than other alternatives because of its SuperSpeed conversion rates. You don’t have to wait for hours to get your video converted, it only take seconds and minutes (rarely) to convert videos into desired format.
- By using Split Feature, you can save certain parts of video. To delete unnecessary parts from your video you can right click on it and choose delete option from context menu. I am sure you can’t find this feature in any other video editor.
- As we all now, 3D videos are all the rage these days. I think that it is definitely a good idea to find a program to edit videos both of 2D and 3D formats. Movavi is one of the best software when it comes to edit videos.
- If you have noticed, video sharing is everywhere now a days. People are uploading their own videos on Facebook and YouTube every minute. To share your own videos with edits and transitions, all you have to do is to capture your video, dump it into Movavi Video Editor for a quick edit and then upload it straight onto YouTube. I had tried it out. It took only 3 mouse clicks to upload my video. That is just amazing.
What You Can Do With Movavi
- Convert videos into any format. You can even convert your DVDs.
- Extract audio from video files and edit them.
- Join and Split different videos.
- Capture your computer screen or from cameras, TV tuners, VHS with sound.
- Share your edited, tuned, and converted on Social networking sites.
- Create slideshows and convert SWF file format to almost all video formats.
- Capture videos from external devices with Movavi is easy as 1-2-3.
- You can play audio or video files without installing third-party codecs.
I would say that this is the best software to edit videos. If you are going to upload videos on YouTube, then you should use this tool to edit and tune videos before uploading. I don’t think there is nothing which goes against it. Everything in this software is unique and different from other video editors.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adsimilis Review : Performance Marketing Network - Feb 27, 2017
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017