Adtomatik is a new advertising network based in Florida, United States. It’s a part of MediaFem group. Publishers get paid on CPC and CPM basis. Publishers from every part of the world get allowed to join this program.
How to join
Before signing up as a Adtomatik publisher one should go through their guidelines. Even though Adtomatik approves every publisher it’s important to follow the rules. Adtomatik is against to sites hosting objectionable content and spamming. Sites with great content and adequate traffic benefit more from Adtomatik. However there are no traffic restrictions to participate. After signing up you need to verify your site. Once the verification process gets completed you could place the code on your site. Ads would start showing after 15 minutes.
The best part is fill rate doesn’t disappoint publishers at any time. Adtomatik works well for all niches from entertainment to technology.
Adtomatik supports 4 banner ad sizes i.e. 728×90, 300×250, 160×600 and 120×600. Where as 320×50 size supports mobile format.Publishers must use maximum of 3 banners on their sites.
Being a publisher you could always filter unwanted ads. This is a good thing but the revenue may tend to change due to this consequence.
The revenue share of Adtomatik publishers is 70% which is fair. The payment options are PayPal, Wire transfer and Payoneer. The minimum payout received by PayPal is $100 and where as it is $500 for wire transfer and Payoneer. Publishers get paid after 90 days from reaching the threshold payout.
Note : Adtomatik would be going to cover the wire transfer fees.
- Decent eCPM rates
- High quality ad inventory
- Real time reporting system
- 100% fill rate
- There would be no conflict with other ad networks. For instance publishers could use Google Adsense or Infolinks along with Adtomatic ads.
- Adtomatik always pay on time.
- You can control the ads you see.
- For small publishers it may take long time to reach $100. That too it takes 90 days.
- No referral program
- Publishers should neither click on their own ads nor encourage others to do.
- Publishers must not use bots to manipulate impressions.
Sites or blogs with high quality content and decent US traffic will do well with Adtomatik. Small publishers shouldn’t rely completely on Adtomatik.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017