With access to a variety of tools in todays’ world, you need not be an expert to build your own website. With a number of web hosting companies and with different plans available as per our needs, making a website is not a distant dream anymore. Here’s a series of steps to get you started with it:
- Brand name: Before starting with making your website, think of a name for it and then get it registered. There’s an annual fee you have to pay for it. To select a domain registrar, ensure that you consider their pricing plans and look carefully through their policies. Check for the online reviews of the registrars to be sure that they have a good reputation. Plus, their customer service should be functioning regularly throughout the day to help you get out of an unexpected trouble suddenly. If the domain now is not available and it means the world to you, try contacting the owner and see if he/she is willing to sell it to you. With bigrock coupons, earn an awesome deal!
- Web hosting service provider: With an array of web hosting services, it has become difficult in deciding which one is the best. Before choosing a web hosting service provider, determine your requirements. Based on them, search for reputable names. Go through their different pricing plans and choose the most suitable one for you. Consider aspects like friendliness of user interface, management process, introductory schemes, space, traffic and cost. Go daddy is one of the trustable web host providers and with these godaddy coupons, secure a domain for you with big savings.
- Website designing: With a lot of free as well as paid tools available today that are easy to use, designing can be comfortably done without the help of a website designer. There are a lot of tutorials present on the web to help you get started with it. While designing your website, pay attention to the fact that it should look user friendly. Example: If a user is coming to your site and wants to search for something, the search box should be easily visible to him/her. He/she won’t spend time looking for it and will rather like to look for the needed details on some other site. See? There you lost a reader! Along with this, ensure that there is proper navigation and good search engine visibility to it.
- Website testing: After you are thoroughly done with all the above listed steps, perform a careful check of your website. Ensure that it is running properly in all kind of browsers. It should be user friendly, loading quickly, be devoid of grammatical mistakes, have properly aligned fields and be free of broken links. It should also be checked whether it is compatible with various elements of the browser with which it functions. Also perform security checks to confirm you don’t leave any loophole for the hackers. There are many free tools available on the net to perform these kinds of tests.
With these steps, it should be easy for you to start your first website. Having your own site can be a lot of fun but it requires hard work to maintain it.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adbility Review : Earn Money By Shortening URLs - Jul 27, 2017
- AdsRevenue Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 25, 2017
- AdBistro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 22, 2017