Bannerconnect is one of the leading CPM advertising networks headquartered in Netherlands. It started its journey in 2004 and successful in digital advertising space. Xasis acquired Bannerconnect in year 2014. Generally publishers may believe their revenue model as CPM but sometimes they experience CPC and CPA campaigns too. Bannerconnect banners are visually appealing as well as malware free. Bannerconnect always ensures to deliver best ad inventory of higher eCPM rates. It is one of the best alternative to CPX Interactive network. Thousands of people trust Bannerconnect worldwide.
Bannerconnect review every publisher’s application thoroughly. Sites attracting 1000 unique daily visitors are eligible to join publisher program. Site traffic originating from US, Canada and European countries perform well with Bannerconnect ad network. They even consider quality of the site, just make sure that it has great content with clean web design.
Bannerconnect offers different sizes of banners : 468×60, 728×90, 120×600, 160×600, 300×600, 336×280 etc. Unlike other ad networks Bannerconnect won’t supply clumsy and low quality flash ads. Apart from display ads publishers can have video ads on their sites.
Bannerconnect pays its publishers on Net60 basis. The threshold payout is $100. Publishers can receive earnings via PayPal and Wire transfer.
Pros of Bannerconnect advertising network
- Publishers from any part of the world can join this network.
- 100% fill rate
- Global traffic is acceptable.
- High quality ad inventory
- Publishers have control on ads. They can filter ads based on their priorities.
- Users won’t see play/download type ads.
- Bannerconnect supports multi languages.
Cons of Bannerconnect advertising network
- Getting approval is not easy. Generally small publishers get discouraged by Bannerconnect.
- Publishers may experience low earnings with non-US traffic.
- Lower eCPM rates when compared to other ad networks.
- It’s difficult for newbies to earn with CPA campaigns.
Final conclusion of Bannerconnect advertising network
Sites having good US and European traffic must try Bannerconnect network. Hope this Bannerconnect review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017