Sponsortag is a digital advertising network headquartered in US. This ad network is serving advertisers and publishers since 2014. The revenue model of this advertising network is CPC/CPM. Apart from these opportunities sometimes Sponsortag run CPA campaigns. Sponsortag review every publisher’s application before approving or rejecting the site.
Requirements to join Sponsortag advertising network
- Sites must not contain any hatred, hacking, virus, adult, gambling material in any form.
- SItes must not host copyrighted content.
- Under construction or incomplete sites get disapproved by Sponsortag.
- Sites must attract at least 50 unique visitors daily to join Sponsortag.
- Sponsortag doesn’t approve sites which don’t add value to the visitors.
- Sites hosted on free blog hosting platforms like blogger and forums are not allowed to join Sponsortag.
- Sites meant for advertising could be rejected by Sponsortag. Sites having excessive ads must stay away from this ad network.
- Publishers must not manipulate clicks/impressions. They shouldn’t ask others to click on their ads.
- Don’t ever use fake traffic generators or bots to send traffic to your site.
Sponsortag offers 2 types of advertising namely display and mobile. Display advertising offers text, video, rich media and pop-ups. The different sizes are 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 300 x 250, 120 x 600 and 160 x 600.
Sponsortag pays its publishers on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $20 and the only payment option is PayPal.
Pros of Sponsortag advertising network
- Publishers can sell their ad inventory and set their own CPM prices directly on ad marketplace.
- Publishers can filter the ads according to their priorities.
- Low threshold payout
- International traffic
- Responsive ads i.e. they work on all gadgets.
- The ads are geo targeted and contextual.
- Publishers can optimize their ad inventory with passback tags. These are the alternate ads used in case advertiser failed to supply ads at specified price.
Cons of Sponsortag advertising network
- Getting approval is bit difficult.
- Sponsortag review process is slow.
- Blogspot bloggers are not allowed to join this ad network.
- No referral program
- Non-English sites are not allowed to join this network.
PO BOX 863
Troy, MI USA
Email: [email protected]
Final conclusion of Sponsortag advertising network
It is too early to conclude Sponsortag network as it is new. The earnings depend on the traffic quality , location and niche. Sites having great content, user-friendly web design and lots of US traffic can do well with Sponsortag. Hope this Sponsortag review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Streamlyn Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Oct 26, 2016
- How Jack Herrick Of WikiHow Built A How-To Empire : Success Story - Oct 25, 2016
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016