AdPreference is a part of YesUp advertising network. It’s a renowned network based in Canada. Publishers can monetize their web content as well as mobile apps with AdPreference. Generally the campaigns that Adpreference run on publisher’s site are CPC, CPM, CPV, CPL and CPA. Publishers get paid according to these campaigns.
You may also be interested to read Yes advertising review
For instance in the case of CPL/CPA campaigns you may get paid when a visitor fill a form or install a software in your mobile. Publishers should not panic after seeing $0 earnings despite attracting thousands of impressions and clicks. The campaign could be either CPL or CPA. Please take note of this important thing.
The publishers can choose best offers from the list or simply let AdPreference to choose high paying campaigns for you. One may believe if someone says that AdPreference review every site before approving it. It’s a misconception. AdPreference accepts every publisher worldwide. The only condition is that the publisher site should not host any objectionable content like adult or hacking. So publishers must take maximum advantage to make hell lot of earnings with best and premium offers.
Thousands of app publishers are making decent income with AdPreference advertising network.
Best Features Of AdPreference advertising network
- There are no traffic restrictions for publishers to join AdPreference. AdPreference accepts every site small or big but make sure the content is legitimate.
- Instant approval : Unlike other ad networks you don’t need for long hours to get approval.
- Easy process : To install the code people don’t need to be tech-savvy. Adding code takes less than a minute.
- Publishers can start monetizing their content once they join this network.
- Adpreference always try to deliver best ad inventory with best price.
- 100% fill rate : AdPreference certainly won’t disappoint publishers when it comes to filling ad slots.
- Referral program : Publishers can boost their earnings when they refer people to AdPreference network.
- Real time reporting system : Publishers can track their performance using advanced reporting system.
- Timely Payment : AdPreferenece always pays its publishers on time.
- 100% customer support : AdPreference support staff are always happy to help publishers 24/7.
AdPreference pays its publishers on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $50. There are 3 payment options namely Paypal, Check and Payoneer.
AdPreference is a great source to monetize web content and mobile apps. Publishers must try this ad network to make decent online income. AdPreference work well for those people who own tens or hundreds of mobile apps and gaming sites. Hope this AdPreference review help others to get started.
Join AdPreference and start making money
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adsimilis Review : Performance Marketing Network - Feb 27, 2017
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017