AdClickMedia is one of the reputed CPC ad networks in world. It started in 2009 and headquartered in US. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC. Apart from monetizing web content publishers can also make revenues with E-mail lists. Even there are attractive offers for advertisers. According to them the publishers are 65,000+ and they are generating more than 22 million ad impressions per month. The dashboard is same for both publishers and advertisers.
It’s a myth that AdClickMedia review sites before approving them. Being a publisher you can straightaway start with their ads.
Are you a frustrated publisher for getting banned/rejected by Adsense ? Then AdClickMedia will certainly comes to your rescue.
Requirements for publishers to join AdClickMedia advertising network
- There are no traffic restrictions. Sites with legal content can join this network.
- Only sites with custom domains get acceptance.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
There are 3 ad formats for content monetization : Photo-Text ads, Banner ads and Interstitial ads.
Photo-Text ads : As the name suggests it’s combination of photo and text. Publishers can use 3 ads per page.
Banner ads : The sizes of these ads are 160X600, 120X600, 728X90, 336X280 and 300X250.
Interstitial ads : Full page image or text ads
Among these 3 types Interstitial ads are higher yielding. There is a different format for Email PPC program. It works only if you have a good list of subscribers.
Publishers have access to a wide range of categories to choose the right one.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Check. Publishers can transfer their earnings to advertiser accounts.
Publishers will get paid 10% commission of referred member’s earnings.
Pros of AdClickMedia advertising network
- Easy approval
- Competitive CTR : You can earn $0.05-$30 per click. However the earnings depend on site traffic, niche and location of visitors.
- Multiple advertising options
- Timely payments
- Relevant ads
- Real-time reporting system
- Referral program
- Great customer support ( Phone and E-mail )
Cons of AdClickMedia advertising network
- Blogspot blogs can’t join this network.
Final conclusion :
AdClickMedia pays for every valid click. The prices may not match Adsense but it’s a good alternative. Hope this AdClickMedia review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017
- WOW Trk Review For Publishers : Affiliate Marketing Network - Jan 11, 2017