Admash Media review
Admash media is a CPM advertising network located in Slovakia. It is serving advertisers and publishers since 2012. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Sometimes users may encounter CPC and CPA ads. But finally the revenue would be calculated on CPM basis. The best thing is publishers worldwide can join this network. Publishers may assume Admash Media review every site before approving it. No it is not the case here. Any publisher can straightaway add the ad code to display ads. But this ad network has its own rules. Publishers must follow them at any cost.
Requirements for publishers to join Admash Media
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, violence etc.
- Under construction or incomplete sites get rejected by Admash network.
- Admash network doesn’t allow sites made for advertising.
Admashmedia offers the following 3 sizes :
- 300 x 250 square box for desktop and mobile
- 728 x 90 leaderboard banner for desktop
- 160 x 600 wide skyscraper for desktop
Publishers can’t use more than 3 ad tags per page.
Note : It may take some time like a week to optimize best CPM rates and best ads.
Publishers get paid twice per month via PayPal. The threshold payout is $5. Publishers can request for payment once they reach $5.
Pros of Admash Media CPM advertising network
- Easy signup process
- Auto approval
- 100% fill
- Global coverage
- Malware-free and spyware-free ad inventory
- Admash Media ads can work along with other networks like Propeller ads and Adversal.
- Low minimum payout
- Flexible payment terms
- Timely payments
- Fast payments
- Good support
Cons of Admash Media CPM advertising network
- Admash network algorithm doesn’t allow stats to update real-time. It takes nearly 4 hours to set everything. However one should appreciate their honesty for submitting it.
- Publishers don’t have access to multiple ad formats.
- Traffic from some countries may not convert well.
- No referral program
- Don’t click on your own ads or encourage others.
- Don’t use PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Final Conclusion :
Admash Media network works well for sites having decent traffic from US, Europe, Some parts of Asia and India. Publishers must place ads in best visible slots for great results. Hope this Admash Media review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017