Adsache is an online CPC advertising network. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC. According to them they are generating more than 1 billion ad impressions per month. It accepts all languages worldwide. Sometimes users may experience CPM, CPA and CPV campaigns along with CPC.
Adsache review sites prior to approval.
Requirements to join Adsache CPC advertising network
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like hacking, spam etc.
- The sites must not violate copyright laws.
- The sites must not have made for advertising.
- Sites having thin content get disallowed.
- Publishers must not later the ad code.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads. Encouraging others to do is an equal crime.
- Publishers must not use bots or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Excessive usage of ads leads to termination.
Publishers found guilty will eventually lose their earnings as well as accounts.
Publishers have a wide range of formats like banner, slider, layer, pop-up and pop-under. Site owners can use only 2 ad units per page. However you should not use 2 sizes of the same format on the single page. For instance publishers can’t use 160×600 and 300×250 sizes. You have to combine banner and layer formats for best results.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis.
The threshold payout for different options are as follows :
- PayPal -$10
- Payza -$10
- Payoneer -$20
- Wire transfer -$1000
- Publishers worldwide can join this network.
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Multiple ad formats
- Geo targeted ads
- Low minimum payout
- Real-time reporting system
- They don’t count impressions. If you generate 10,000 impressions with ‘0’ clicks then you won’t get a single penny out of it.
- Banned accounts won’t get activated at any cost.
Final Conclusion :
The earnings depend on the niche, location of the visitors and clicks. Publishers have to place ads near the content to gain more engagement. Hope this Adsache review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017