Adscend Media review
Adscend Media is a performance advertising network located in US. It started its journey in 2009. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. Many web publishers and mobile developers worldwide are making decent income with this CPA network. This CPA affiliate network is a good competitor of Peerfly. The best part is more than 25,000 publishers are working with this network.
Publishers must know how to make money with CPA marketing before signing up.
Adscend Media review publisher’s application before approving it.
Requirements for publishers to join Adscend Media
- Under construction or incomplete sites are not allowed to join this CPA network.
- The publisher shouldn’t alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not incentivize visitors to take action.
- The site must have top-level domain.
- The must not have hosted adult, hacking, piracy and gambling content.
- Publishers must not use bots or proxies to manipulate traffic.
Monetization solutions for publishers
Adscend Media offers the following three types of monetization solutions :
1. Mobile video locker : In this case when a user is accessing your content, a short video trailer will going to appear. Once users views the video either they can download the app or else leave it. The app could be very much relevant to the content. Publishers get paid for every download. Here the revenue model is CPI.
2. Offer walls : Adwall is a proprietary technology that offers rewards to the users. Publishers get paid when users complete surveys, installing apps or watching videos.
3. Content locking : If your site has videos, audios, ebooks or downloadable content you can monetize them with Content locking solution. It works with Adlock proprietary technology. Publishers get paid when users complete the actions on the locking box.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis.
The threshold payout for different payment options are following :
- PayPal -$50
- Payoneer -$50
- Check (US) -$100
- Check (Non-US) -$125
- Wire transfer -$500
Pros of Adscend Media CPA network
- 2000+ offers
- Publishers worldwide get accepted
- Innovative revenue methods
- Multi monetization options
- Competitive rates
- Multi payment options
- Timely payments
- Referral program – You can make 5% commission on the earnings of referred publisher.
- Dedicated support
Cons of Adscend Media CPA network
- Potential visitors may find these monetization options little intrusive. It may harm your traffic in the long run.
- Blogspot blogs can’t join this CPA affiliate network.
- Low rates for non US traffic
Final Conclusion :
Adscend Media works for sites or apps having huge US or European traffic. The rates are quite high for US traffic. Web and mobile publishers must try this CPA affiliate network. Hope this Adscend Media help publishers to get started.
Images source : Adscend Media
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017