Komoona is a premium CPM advertising network located in Israel. The company started it’s journey in 2010. It is best when it comes to optimizing technology. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a best alternative to Adsterra. This network is working with reputable real-time bidding exchanges and brands. It ensures to deliver premium ad inventory in terms of quality and prices. Publishers worldwide can join this ad network.
Komoona review sites prior to approval.
Requirements for publishers to join Komoona CPM advertising network
- Although traffic specifications are not disclosed, sites having US, UK and European traffic are preferable.
- The sites must host any objectionable content like gambling, hacking, adult, software piracy and spam.
- Transferring login credentials to others is a serious offense.
- Don’t try to manipulate impressions by using bots or software.
- Don’t ever try to generate fake traffic using traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
Komoona is very concerned about advertisers safety. So publishers found guilty will lose their accounts.
Publishers get paid on Net 60 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The threshold payout when you receive via Wire is $1500. Revenue under $1500 would get paid via PayPal.
- Easiest installation
- Multi advertising formats
- High quality ad inventory
- Publishers have control on prices
- real-time reporting system
- Timely payments
- 24/7 support
- This network doesn’t approve small sites. They need traffic.
- Prices are low for some countries traffic.
- The fill rate is 100% only for US, UK, Canada and European traffic.
- No referral program
Final Conclusion :
The sites having huge US and European traffic will make good revenues with Komoona. Hope this Komoona review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017