Popads is a well-known pop-under advertising network located in Costa Rica. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It has really gained trust from publishers and advertisers in a short time. Higher eCPM rates and timely payments are the main reasons behind its popularity. This network is for those publishers who got fed up with Adsense rejection/ban. Popads will certainly come to their rescue.
Popads review sites prior to approval.
Requirements to join Popads pop-under ad network as a publisher
- There are no traffic restrictions for publishers to join this network.
- The sites must host legal content. Even adult sites having illegitimate content can’t join.
- Make sure that your site is abide by US and Costa Rica laws.
Generally it take 24 hours for publishers to know the result.
Publishers can receive their earnings via PayPal, Payza, Payoneer and Wire transfer. The threshold payout is $5 for PayPal and Payza, $20 for Payoneer and it is $2000 for wire transfer. Publishers can request their payment once they reach the threshold amount.
Publishers can boost their earnings referring people to Popads. You earn 10% of the referred publisher’s income and 10% of the referred advertiser’s budget.
- Higher eCPM rates when compared to other pop-up ad networks.
- Trusted ad network
- Popads accepts all types of websites.
- Adult webmasters can monetize their content with this network.
- Blogspot blogs can also join Popads network. This is a great news for blogspot bloggers as they don’t need to redirect to custom domains.
- Pop-up can ads work along with Google Adsense ads.
- You can reject certain ads.
- You can set the price of ad
- Lowest minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Flexible payment terms
- Real time reporting system
- Referral program
- Best support team
- The eCPM rates are lower during weekends.
- Visitors may find Pop-unders and pop-ups annoying. It will harm genuine traffic in long run.
- Sometimes visitors may experience irrelevant ads.
- If there are no advertisers for our country you don’t see any pop-ups.
- Sometimes publishers may see their rates too low for some countries.
- Popads doesn’t count all impressions.
- If visitors use proxy, VPN or ad blockers then you could see the stats coming down.
- Don’t be greedy by setting higher bid price. Sometimes the ads might be unavailable.
- Don’t allow more than 2 pop-unders. The overall performance may get disturbed.
- Don’t try to generate traffic by bots or traffic exchanges.
Final Conclusion :
Popads has openly disclosed that the CPM rate is around $4 for US traffic. So sites having lots of US and European traffic will undoubtedly perform well. Sites with great content and adequate organic traffic will earn decent income. However your earnings depend on several factors like location of the visitors, quality and niche of the site, time of visit. Hope this Popads review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- How Jack Herrick Of WikiHow Built A How-To Empire : Success Story - Oct 25, 2016
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016
- DailyMotion Monetization Review : Make Money Uploading Videos - Oct 22, 2016