Publited is an online advertising network headquartered in Spain. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and Pop. Publishers earn 70% of revenue. It may change for high traffic sites. There are 4 types of monetization for publishers : E-Mail marketing, Co-registration, display and mobile advertising. Publishers must contact account manager to run E-mail marketing and Co-registration campaigns.
Publited review sites prior to approval.
They make take 24 hours to review your site. After approval publisher would be assigned a dedicated account manager. You need to add tags on their sites to display ads. The ads could be CPI, CPM, CPC or CPA. Publited uses advanced technology to monitor traffic and optimize your site to deliver best inventory. It is a best competitor of Clicksor network.
Make sure that your site is clean and user-friendly before applying. This ad network won’t accept adult sites.
- HTML newsletters
- Co-register box with picture
- Web – Interstitial, contextual, video banners, floor ad, slide In, expandables, skin, 300×250, 728×90, 120×600, 300×600 and 160×600
- Mobile – Interstitial and 300×50
Publishers get paid on Net 7 basis. The threshold payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and bank transfer.
Pros of Publited advertising network
- Genuine network
- Easy sign-up process
- This network accepts publishers worldwide
- Competitive rates
- Multi monetization opportunities
- 100% fill rate
- High quality ad inventory
- Multiple ad formats
- Blogs hosted on free hosting platforms like blogspot with custom domains can monetize with this ad network.
- Compatible with other ad networks like Infolinks, Buysellads or Propellerads.
- Reporting system – Publishers can track their earnings and traffic stats.
- Timely payments
- Great customer support
Cons of Publited advertising network
- Low Cpm rates for Asian traffic
- Blogspot domains are not accepted.
- No referral program
- Minimum payout is high for small publishers.
Final Conclusion :
Publited works well for sites having decent US, Canada and European traffic. The payment terms will change if you send high traffic. Many premium publishers are making decent income. The earnings depend on location of visitors, traffic source and niche. Hope this Publited review help web and mobile publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- How Jack Herrick Of WikiHow Built A How-To Empire : Success Story - Oct 25, 2016
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016
- DailyMotion Monetization Review : Make Money Uploading Videos - Oct 22, 2016