RhythmOne is one of the best online advertising networks in the world. It acquired Burst Media advertising network in 2015. The company has it’s headquarters in San Francisco and it has 5 branches stretched across the country. This network is working with reputable advertisers, potential publishers and content partners. The revenue model of this network is CPM. Many web publishers and mobile app developers worldwide are monetizing with RhythmOne.
RhythmOne review sites prior to approval.
Requirements to join RhythmOne advertising network as a publisher
- The site must attract 5,000 visitors or 25,000 page impressions per month.
- Under construction and incomplete sites cannot join this network.
- Fresh & updated content wins the race here.
- The content should had written in English.
- The site must had hosted on self hosting platform.
- The site must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, hacking, gambling etc.
- The site must not had made for advertising.
- Thin & plagiarized content obviously get rejected.
- 1 page affiliate pages and auto generated content sites get rejected.
- Don’t use any software or bots to manipulate traffic and ads.
- Generating fake traffic from different sources is a serious offense.
- Don’t click on your own ads or encourage others to do.
Your account would get terminated by RhythmOne if found guilty.
Publishers have access to multi advertising formats for desktop and mobile. All the creatives are quite engaging. The different types of formats include :
- Video ads
- Rich media ads
- Distributed content
- Content creation services (Sponsorships)
RhythmOne publishers get paid on Net 60 basis via E-payment. The threshold payout is $50.
Pros of RhythmOne advertising network
- Reputed and genuine network
- High quality, appealing and engaging inventory
- Higher CPM rates
- 100% fill rate
- Publishers have full control on ads.
- Multiple ad formats
- Responsive ads
- Timely payments
Cons of RhythmOne advertising network
- Small publishers or bloggers can’t join this network due to traffic restrictions.
- Payment terms
- If payment doesn’t reach $50 in 6 months you may lose your earnings as well as account.
- Inactive accounts having less than $5 earning will get terminated.
- This ad network doesn’t approve non-English sites.
- Sites hosted on free hosting platforms like blogger or tumblr are ineligible.
- It is very difficult for small or medium-sized publishers to follow all rules.
- No referral program
Final Conclusion :
RhythmOne works well for high quality sites or mobile apps having decent US traffic. The more traffic you attract to your site, the more revenue you get. Hope this Rhythm review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adbility Review : Earn Money By Shortening URLs - Jul 27, 2017
- AdsRevenue Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 25, 2017
- AdBistro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 22, 2017