Adsharemarket is an online direct advertising network. Headquartered in Florida, US it is working with potential advertisers and reputed publishers worldwide. It is one of the best alternative to BuySellAds. Unlike mainstream advertising, publishers can monetize by selling their ad spaces, Facebook pages,Twitter Tweets
Instagram Posts, E-Mail newsletter and Google+ Posts. This network promises 75% revenue share to publishers. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Adsharemarket review sites before approving them.
Requirements to join Adsharemarket advertising network
- The site must attract at least 10,000 page impressions monthly. However there might be some exceptions.
- They don’t approve under-construction and incomplete sites.
- The site must not host objectionable content like pornography, hacking, malware, spyware, spamming etc.
- The content must not have violated copyright law. The site must have original and updated material.
- Traffic exchanges, download and URL shortening sites will get rejected.
- They don’t accept sites made for advertising.
- While coming to your social profiles make sure that you have adequate fans or followers. Advertisers always look for genuine followers. The more followers you have, the more revenue you get.
- Publishers must not generate fake traffic using bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges, auto refreshing software etc.
How to get started
Publishers get paid on Net30 basis. The threshold payout is $20. The only payment option available is PayPal. Publishers can convert their earnings in advertising.
- Multiple monetization channels (Website, E-mail and Social media)
- 100% fill rate
- Publishers can set prices.
- Low minimum payout
- Decent rates
- Timely payments
- These ads are compatible with other networks like Media.net and Propeller ads.
- You can earn 10% affiliate income when the referred member buy something or deposit money.
- Real-time reporting system
- Great support
- Limited payment options
Final Conclusion :
Adsharemarket works well for all types of sites and social profiles. Publishers and social media influencers must give it a try. Hope this Adsharemarket review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- SkyAdMedia Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Dec 4, 2016
- VoltAds Review : Online Banner Advertising Network - Dec 2, 2016
- Fig.tc Review : Shorten Links, Share And Earn Money - Dec 1, 2016