Revcontent is one of the best native advertising networks in the world. They are serving more than 100 billion content recommendations per month. Taboola and Outbrain are the main competitors of this network. The revenue model of this native ad network is CPM. Revcontent review every site they get for the approval.
They openly accepted that they won’t approve 98% of the sites. This is an embarrassing situation for the publishers, Isn’t it? There is nothing wrong with their strategy. They don’t compromise with quality of sites. The reason behind is that they are working with the potential advertisers.
Requirements to join Revcontent native advertising network
- The sites must attract 30,000-50,000 page impressions monthly.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like malware, pornography, banned pharmaceuticals, hacking etc.
- Make sure your content is free from wrong usage of words and misspellings. However there are some exceptions like slight misspelling of one word.
- Make sure that content is fresh and original. Revcontent takes copyright laws seriously.
Publishers found guilty will lose their earnings as well as accounts.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $50. Publishers get paid via PayPal.
- Premium native advertising network
- Big advertisers
- Mobile publishers can monetize their apps using this native ad platform.
- Higher rates
- Responsive ads
- Publishers have control on ads
- Real-time reporting system
- Great support
- Small sites or blogs can’t join this native advertising network.
- Too many restrictions
- Some of the visitors found these ads as intrusive.
- No referral program
Revcontent works for sites or mobile apps having engaging content and attracting at least 50k page views monthly. Hope this Revcontent review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- MediaBlam Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Feb 20, 2017
- Popstate Review : Monetize Sites Using This Popunder Ad Network - Feb 18, 2017
- Advertise Click Review : Online Advertising Network - Feb 15, 2017