Adotize is an online advertising network serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. Located in UK they create an opportunity for publishers to monetize their display, video and mobile traffic. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Adotize review sites before approval.
Requirements for publishers to join Adotize ad network
- The sites must contain original and unique content.
- this ad network doesn’t approve under construction or incomplete sites.
- The sites must generate adequate traffic matching advertisers requirements.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, hacking, spam, proxy, warez etc.
- The sites must not have violated copyright laws.
- The sites must follow best practices of web design.
- The sites must have great and engaging content.
- The sites must not have made just for advertising.
- Publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites, auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or manually try to generate impressions. They must not incentivize others either.
- Publishers must not overuse ads on their sites.
Note : Adotize is very concerned about advertisers. Publishers caught guilty may lose their accounts.
Publishers have access to following ad formats : Video, display and mobile. Generally publishers could use standard sizes of banners under display advertising.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $1. The payment options available are PayPal and Wire.
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Low CPM rates for Tier 2 and Tier 3 traffic.
- No referral program
Publishers must experiment with this CPM ad network. If any one has used this network then feel free to share the experience below in the comments section. Hope this Adotize review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017