Adtall is an online advertising network connecting advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. Publishers get paid for clicks and impressions. Apart from monetization solutions for publishers it is offering best offers for advertisers too. This network works similar to Clicksor network. Adtall review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adtall ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, hacking, spam, warez, viruses etc.
- Don’t ever use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t click on your own ads or increase impressions by fake ways. Being a publisher you shouldn’t incentivize others to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Publishers have access to the following ad formats : Banner, Interstitial and Text ads.
Publishers get paid on Net 0 basis. Net 0 means on request. The threshold payout is $10 when paid via PayPal, and Skrill. It is $100 for Wire transfer.
- Easy installation
- Every click get converted
- Competitive rates
- Low minimum payout
- Both desktop and mobile traffic can get monetized.
- Publishers can customize ads
- Real time reporting system
- Low fill rates
- Blogspot bloggers can’t join this ad network.
- Low rates for Asian traffic
- There are a lot of negative reviews about this ad network.
Location : UK
This network works well for sites having Tier 1 traffic. Publishers who tried this ad network or got paid by Adtall can share their experiences in the comments section below. Publishers can also send payment proofs via contact form. Hope this Adtall review helps publishers to get started.
Join this CPC/CPM ad network and start making money
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdsRevenue Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 25, 2017
- AdBistro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 22, 2017
- Unative Review : Video Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 17, 2017