Advertopia is an online advertising network working with potential advertisers and reputed publishers worldwide. Located in US they are running 1500+ campaigns and working with 4000+ publishers. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It’s a great alternative to Adtomatik network. Advertopia review sites before approving them.
Requirements of publishers to join Advertopia CPM ad network
- The sites must generate at least 5000 page impressions monthly.
- This ad network only accept sites having custom domain.
- The sites must load faster. They are more concerned about site speed.
- The sites must have been very much functional. They reject incomplete or under construction sites.
- The sites must not have made for the purpose of advertising.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The content must add value to the readers.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spamming, gambling etc.
- PTC or Traffic exchange sites don’t get approval.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- Publishers must not use excessive advertising on their sites.
- Publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing sites or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Publishers have access to following sizes of display adverts for desktop : 468×60, 300×250, 336×280, 234×60, 320×100, 320×50, 728×90, 120×600 and 160×600. For mobile format 320×100 and 320×50 sizes could be used. Publishers can use only 5 ad units per page.
Publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The threshold payout is $20. The payment options available are PayPal and Skrill.
- This ad network has a good league of brands or premium advertisers.
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Competitive rates
- Fast approval
- Timely payments
- Good support
- Blogspot bloggers can’t join this CPM ad network.
Advertopia works well for medium or high traffic sites. It would be great if the majority traffic comes from Tier 1 countries. Publishers who tried this network can share their experiences in the comment section below. Hope this Advertopia review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- SkyAdMedia Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Dec 4, 2016
- VoltAds Review : Online Banner Advertising Network - Dec 2, 2016
- Fig.tc Review : Shorten Links, Share And Earn Money - Dec 1, 2016