Adwinet is an online advertising network connecting advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Publishers get paid for ad impressions. Actually there is less risk of getting paid on CPM basis because you don’t fear of getting enough clicks. This network prefers to deliver relevant ads matching site’s content. Adwinet review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adwinet ad network
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, hacking, warez, spyware, adware, gambling etc.
- The sites must not had existed for the sake of search engines ranking. Here content matters the most.
- The sites having thin or duplicate content get rejected by this ad network.
- The sites must not created for the purpose of advertising.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- Publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites etc to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or generate impressions. They shouldn’t encourage others too.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Publishers have access to the following ad formats : Display, video and mobile. Display banners include all sizes of standard IAB units.
Publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The threshold payout is $5. The available payment options are PayPal and Wire Transfer.
- Multiple ad formats
- Well optimized ad inventory
- Competitive CPM rates
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Dedicated customer support
- Net 45 payment time
Address : 100 SE 2nd Street
Miami, FL 33131
E-mail : [email protected]
Adwinet works well for mid-sized sites having Tier 1 traffic. However the earnings depend on the Visitor’s location, niche, source of traffic and ads placement. Hope this Adwinet review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adsimilis Review : Performance Marketing Network - Feb 27, 2017
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017