ClickCPM is a pop-under advertising network working with potential advertisers and reputable publishers. Located in Romania this ad network always look for quality sites. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and CPV. Publishers can monetize both desktop and mobile traffic using this ad network. Apart from monetizing traffic they also have best offers for advertisers. This network works similar to Popads and AdsCPM. ClickCPM review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join this pop-under ad network
- The sites must have decent traffic.
- Incomplete or under construction sites get rejected.
- The sites must not have hosted any illegitimate content like spam, hacking etc.
- The content must not had broken copyright laws.
- Publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not use any software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
The revenue share that publishers get is 60%. Publishers get paid on Net 7 (weekly) basis. The threshold payout is $10. The payment options available are PayPal and Payoneer.
- Fast approval process
- Easy installation
- Worldwide traffic can get monetized
- Higher eCPM rates
- optimized inventory
- Real time reporting system
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Publishers can use pop-under ads along with other ad networks like Media.net and Propeller Ads.
- 24/7 dedicated customer support
- Pop-under ads harm genuine readership in the long run. The conversions might be high but visitors may get annoyed with these ads.
- No referral program
Skype : Clickcpm
Email : [email protected]
Publishers having sites with adequate traffic must give it a try to ClickCPM pop-under ad network. However the earnings depend on the niche, visitor’s location and traffic. It would be a great benefit of having Tier 1 traffic. Hope this ClickCPM review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017