CPAlead is one of the leading CPA networks in the world. Launched in 2006 this network has paid more than 100 million US dollars to its affiliates all over the world. Located in Las Vegas they are well-known for technology and flexible payment terms and People in affiliate marketing space are making decent income with this network. Apart from site webmasters mobile app owners are monetizing using this CPA network. The revenue models of this affiliate marketing network are CPA, CPL and CPI. CPAlead is a good alternative to Peerfly and Adscend Media affiliate networks.
CPAlead review applications prior to approval.
How CPAlead work for affiliate marketers
Unlike CPM and CPC advertising publishers don’t get paid for clicks and impressions. In CPA revenue model you’ll get paid only when someone takes action. For instance filling surveys or downloading software. Your earnings depend on the campaigns you run. Being an affiliate marketer or publisher you could choose best offers from 4000+ live campaigns.
Publishers can directly use banners or offer walls to promote campaigns. Users could also take actions using content lockers. For that they get prompted to fill a form or install a small software. Once user completes the action you get paid. It applies to both desktop and mobile. To access your premium content or free software you can use content locker. While in offer walls you can offer reward or credits to users for installing games or filling forms.
Affiliate marketers or publishers can take advantage of Interstitial ad tool along with banners.
Publishers get paid on weekly basis. The threshold payout is $50. The different payment options are PayPal, ACH, Payoneer, Check and Wire transfer.
You will get 5% commission from your referral’s earning.
- Genuine CPA network
- Publishers from any part of the world get accepted.
- Lucrative offers
- Best marketplace
- Weekly payment
- Timely payments
- You can skip phone verification
- People who don’t have websites or mobile apps can also monetize.
- Attractive rewards like T-shirts and iPads.
- Dedicated customer support
- Community and forum support
- Referral program
- Some of your readers may get annoyed to see offer walls and content lockers. As a result it may harm your traffic.
- Some publishers may get disappointed with the results as they don’t earn anything for clicks and impressions.
CPAlead affiliate network works well for sites having decent Tier 1 traffic. The more traffic your site attracts, the more income you could get. For people who don’t have websites or mobile apps can monetize sharing the links on social media channels. Hope this CPAlead review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016
- DailyMotion Monetization Review : Make Money Uploading Videos - Oct 22, 2016
- Cygnusad Media Review : Online Advertising Network - Oct 21, 2016