CPMgo is an online advertising network working with 5000+ publishers and 3000+ advertisers. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. The best part is this network accepts international traffic. CPMgo review sites before approval is a misconception. Your sites get approved once added in the dashboard. This ad network is a better alternative to Clicksor.
Requirements for publishers to join CPMgo advertising network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- The sites must not host illegitimate content like adult, warez, software piracy, hacking etc.
- Publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
Note : CPMgo doesn’t tolerate activities which harm their advertisers. Publishers found guilty may lose their accounts.
Publishers have access to the following ad formats : Banner ads, Inline text ads, Pop-under and search ads (XML Feed). It takes nearly 15 minutes to show ads after adding the code. Publishers can use 3 ads per page.
Publishers get paid on Net 7 (weekly) basis. The threshold payout is $5. The only payment option available is PayPal.
Publishers earn 10% lifetime income from referrals.
- Instant approval
- Easy installation
- Publishers worldwide get accepted
- Multiple advertising options
- Competitive rates
- Low minimum payout
- Flexible payment terms
- Timely payments
- Referral program
- It takes minimum 2 hours for stats to get updated.
- Low conversions for Asian traffic
CPMgo works well for US traffic sites. The rates are low for Asian traffic. However your earnings depend on the user engagement, niche and traffic. Many sites having great content, impressive web design and adequate traffic are benefiting with this ad network. Hope this CPMgo review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017