Edomz is one of the oldest and reputed online advertising network. Founded in 2005 this network is serving potential advertisers and reputed publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPV. Publishers can monetize their traffic either by running CPM campaigns or popups. Popups and popunders are the profitable models when compared to CPM ads. Edomz review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Edomz ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join. However it is profitable to publishers if they manage to generate adequate traffic.
- The sites must have fresh, unique and great content. Publishers must update their site frequently.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Publishers must apply to CPM and Pop up programs separately.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate traffic.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges or auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not use the ad code on unapproved sites.
- Publishers must not over use pop ups in their sites.
Note : Publishers caught guilty will eventually lose their earnings.
CPM Publishers get paid on Net 45 basis and it is Net 15 for Pop publishers. The threshold payout is $10. The available payment options are PayPal, Webmoney and Check.
Publishers can make 10% commission when they refer advertisers or publishers. Again there are 2 separate applications for popups and CPM programs. The threshold payout is $10. CPM affiliates get paid on Net 45 basis where as Popup affiliates get paid on Net 15 basis.
- Multiple income options (CPM+Pop)
- Easy installation
- Competitive rates for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 traffic
- Low minimum payout
- Compatible with other networks like Adsense, Media.net and Propeller Ads.
- Referral program
- Timely payments
Publishers having sites with decent traffic from all locations can try Edomz ad network. Publishers who tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this Edomz review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017