PixFuture is one of the reputed online advertising networks in the world. Founded in 2008 and located in Canada this network is serving potential advertisers and premium publishers. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This ad network uses advanced RTB technology to deliver best optimized inventory. Apart from sites publishers having mobile apps can also try this network. They are running more than 40k+ campaigns worldwide. It’s a good alternative to Admediaking network. PixFuture review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join PixFuture ad network
- The sites must attract at least 30,000 unique visitors per month.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like gambling, pornography, warez, spyware etc.
- Incomplete or under construction sites get rejected by this ad network.
- The sites must not have made for advertising purpose.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or ask others to complete clicking tasks.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake impressions and clicks.
- Publishers must not use more than 5 ad units per page.
Note : Publishers caught guilty indulging in illegal activities may lose their earnings and accounts.
Publishers have access to the following ad sizes :
Desktop sizes – 300×250, 160×600, 728×90
Mobile: Smartphone sizes – 320×50, 300×50, and 300×250
Tablet sizes – 728×90, 300×250, and 160×600
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The available payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The threshold payout is $50 when paid via PayPal and it is $500 for Wire transfer.
- Best optimized ad inventory
- League of reputable brands and advertisers
- Non-English sites can join this network.
- Competitive prices
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
- Huge traffic requirements for small publishers.
PixFuture ad network works well for medium and high traffic sites or mobile apps. However the earnings purely depend on ads placement, niche, ad served, visitor’s location and source of traffic. Existing publishers can share their experiences with this ad network in the comment section below. Hope this PixFuture review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017