Adzonal is a well-known online advertising network. It is serving thousands of advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and Pop. Reputed publishers use this network to monetize their traffic. Even there are advantages for being an advertiser. Adzonal review sites before approving them. Generally they take maximum 48 hours to notify the result. It’s a good alternative to PropellerAds Media.
Requirements for publishers to join Adzonal ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like hacking, spam, adult, gambling etc.
- The sites must not link to any offensive sites.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws at any point of time.
- Adzonal approved accounts inactive for consecutive 6 months will get deleted.
- Don’t ever use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites or auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not inflate ad impressions by fake methods like bots or software. Being a publisher you must not encourage others to click on ads.
Publishers have access to following ad formats : Display and Popups. The sizes of display ad format are 300×250, 728×90 and 160×600.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $1 when paid via PayPal and it is $50 for wire transfer.
- Genuine CPM network
- Competitive CPM rates
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
- Blogspot blogs like blogname.blogspot.com get rejected by this network. However they accept blogspot blogs having custom domains.
Adzonal works well for sites having decent US, Canada, Australian or European traffic. The results are not bad for Asian traffic either. However the earnings depend on the ads placement, niche, source of traffic and visitor’s location. Publishers who tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this Adzonal review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Streamlyn Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Oct 26, 2016
- How Jack Herrick Of WikiHow Built A How-To Empire : Success Story - Oct 25, 2016
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016