KillerPops is an online pop under ad network. Located in UK it is working with 300+ advertisers and 2000+ publishers worldwide. Advertisers can drive traffic to their sites and publishers can monetize their traffic using this ad network. Pop under advertising is the best option when compared to mainstream display banners. Obviously the revenue conversions are high in pop up advertising. The revenue model of this pop under ad network is CPM. It’s a good alternative to PopTM network. KillerPops review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join KillerPops pop under ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- They approve adult sites but the only condition is it must have legitimate content.
- Publishers must not use bots, proxy, traffic exchanges, PTC sites and auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not modify the ad code.
Publishers get paid on Net 7 (weekly) basis. The threshold payout is $10. The only payment option available is PayPal.
- No traffic requirements
- Accepts all types of sites
- Fast approval
- Low minimum payout
- Competitive CPM rates
- Surpasses ad blockers
- Publishers can use pop under ads along with other display ads.
- Real time reporting system
- Lot of negative reviews about this network. The main and common issue mentioned in reviews is Payment.
- No referral program
EMail: [email protected]
KillerPops works for all types of sites. This network claims that the earnings depend on visitor’s location, niche, quality of the site etc. The publishers who used this ad network can share their experiences in the comments section below. They can send their payment screenshot here. Publishers must give it a try to test its credibility. Hope this KillerPops review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017