How Freelancers Can Make Money With Rev
Rev.com is a company which offers transcription, caption, subtitle and translation services to customers. Thousands of customers are relying on their services. At the same time freelancers from their own homes are making decent income. Unlike other companies they didn’t form a separate team for these works. Instead they chose to employ a bunch of freelancers to get work done. This method is beneficial for both company and freelancers. This freelancing work is ideal for stay-at-home moms, part timers and students.
Rev’s mission is to give people the freedom to work from home.
You may also be interested to read Top 5 Freelance Sites To Make Decent Income
How Rev Works For Freelancers
Rev is offering the following 3 types of works to freelancers :
Firstly you have to listen to audio and video carefully. Later you need to type what is actually said. You’ll get paid in the range of $0.40 – $0.65 per audio minute.
You need to watch video and create timed captions synced with the video. You’ll get paid in the range of $0.40 – $0.75 per video minute.
You need to translate documents or captions from one language to another. You’ll get paid in the range of $0.05-$0.07 per word.
- Freelancers can work at their convenience. Rev doesn’t pressurize freelancers.
- You need a computer and an internet connection to get started.
- Freelancers get paid on weekly basis. The payment option is PayPal.
- You’ll always get paid on time.
- You’re free to choose the desired work.
- Freelancers can enhance their skills. Apart from work you have so much to learn.
- Many brands trust this company.
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 888-369-0701
Address – 251 Kearny St, 8th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108
Rev is the best source for freelancers to make money online. People who tried this company or existing freelancers can share their experiences. Hope this article help people to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017