PublicityClerks review : Make money with direct advertising
PublicityClerks is a direct advertising network connecting direct advertisers and publishers. Launched in 2012 this ad network is working with premium sites. This network is for those publishers who are looking for monetizing sites directly. Publishers make money selling ad spaces to advertisers. Getting Google Adsense account disabled or disapproved is not the end of monetization. These days direct advertising is still a good option for publishers. This direct ad network is a best alternative to BuySellAds. PublicityClerks review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join PublicityClerks direct ad network
- The sites must attract 100,000 page impressions per month. However there are few exceptions too. This direct ad network may approve sites having 50,000 monthly impressions depending on advertisers preferences.
- The sites must have great content and impressive web design.
- Incomplete or under construction sites don’t get approved by this direct ad network.
- Make sure your site is very much functional and it’s been updated frequently.
- This direct ad network approves only English sites.
- All the sites must have custom domains.
- Sites having objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spam etc.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose. For instance having 4 ad units and 2 pop ups per page could be considered as excessive advertising.
- Make sure your site’s design is user-friendly.
How PublicityClerks work
Once you add your site it takes maximum 24 hours to get notified. Approved publishers can start setting up ad blocks. Once it gets done you will get ad code to paste it on your site/blog. Make sure to place ads close to the articles. Generally publishers place ads on sidebar and header. But, you can place it anywhere you desire. Publishers have access to all standard sizes. Using 2-3 ad units is good for both publisher and advertiser. However if you are using other ad networks limit the total usage to 4 ad units per page. Both advertisers and visitors don’t like sites containing excessive advertising. According to this ad network publishers can charge around $1.5 per 1000 impressions. The best prices you select the more ads you get in future.
Publishers get paid on request basis. The threshold payout is $25. Being a publisher you can get payment twice in a month, if you have necessary funds in your account. The payment options available are PayPal, Wire transfer and direct deposit.
- Publishers can happily opt for direct advertising. There is no risk of getting disapproved or disabled.
- Reputable brand
- Low payout
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
- Blogger blogs with blogspot extension don’t get approved. However if they have custom domains this ad network welcomes to apply.
- Small publishers can’t join this ad network.
PublicityClerks works well for premium sites having huge traffic. However if your site has best design and great content they may approve. Hope this PublicityClerks review help publishers to get started. Publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Streamlyn Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Oct 26, 2016
- How Jack Herrick Of WikiHow Built A How-To Empire : Success Story - Oct 25, 2016
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016