WWWPromoter is a reputed digital advertising network. Located in Canada it is working with many brands and potential publishers. The technology behind ads is RTB (Real Time Bidding). The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and Pop. This ad network accepts global traffic. WWWPromoter review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join WWWPromoter ad network
- This network claim that it would accept sites having 1 million monthly impressions. But, there are low traffic sites which got approved. All that matters is high quality content and impressive web design.
- Sites must not host illegitimate content like hacking, spam etc.
- Sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- This ad network doesn’t accept download, pirated and streaming sites.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Publishers have access to all standard sizes of display ads and pop ups.
Publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The threshold payout is $10. The available payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire Transfer.
- High fill rates
- Competitive CPM rates
- Publishers can filter ads based on their priorities.
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Publishers can track the ads performance and earnings in real time.
- Dedicated support
- High traffic requirements.
- Visitors may experience adult ads. However publishers can block them.
WWWPromoter works well for huge sites having great Tier 1 traffic. That is if your site has majority of US, UK, Canada and European traffic then this network is for you. Publishers must fix reasonable prices for having 100% fill rates. In case if there are no ads available to fill ad space, you can use passback tags. Publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this WWWPromoter review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017