Advertisium is an online ad network specialized in both mainstream and adult advertising. Launched in 2015 this network uses RTB technology to serve ads. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. The best part of this network is that it accepts global traffic. Advertisium review sites before approving them.
Requirements for the sites to join Advertisium ad network
- The sites must not had alexa rank above 1,000,000.
- The sites must not contain any objectionable content like spam, child pornography etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use Autosurfers, iframes, bots, proxies, autohit services and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers have access to pop ups, pop unders and banners. Among all formats pop up ads fetch more income.
The publishers will get paid on request basis. That is you don’t need to wait for long time. The payment options are Payza, PayPal, Paxum, Skrill and Wire Transfer. The threshold payout is $25. For wire transfer it is $500.
- The fill rates are very high.
- Multiple ad formats
- The publishers can use passback tags.
- The ads work on both mobile and desktop platforms.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and earnings real time.
- 24/7 dedicated support
- This ad network doesn’t accept sites hosted on free blogging networks like Blogspot and WordPress.
- Low rates for Asian traffic.
Advertisium works well for sites having US, UK, Canada and European traffic. However the earnings depend on the visitors location, niche and quality of traffic. The rates changes frequently. The adult webmasters have great advantages of using this network. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Advertisium review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Jubna Review : Premium Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jun 24, 2017
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017