Monetizey is a CPM based online advertising network. Located in UK this ad network is working with 1k+ publishers. The publishers from all the parts of the world can join this network. This network is a good alternative to Adotize and AdMediaKing. Monetizey review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Monetizey CPM ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- The sites containing pornographic material don’t get approved.
- The sites must not host any illegal content.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete sites.
- The sites must not had made for the advertising purpose.
- The sites must have great content and design. It must add value to the readers.
- Low quality sites will get rejected by this CPM ad network.
- The sites must not get redirected to other pages.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- This ad network rejects download and streaming sites.
- This network accepts gambling sites.
Publishers have access to the following ad formats: 728×90, 300×250, 160×600, 336×280, 300×600 and 320×100 (Mobile).
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. But, for the first time you’ll get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire Transfer. The threshold payout is $20 when paid via PayPal. For Wire Transfer it is $200.
- 100% fill rate
- Low traffic requirements
- Easy and fast approval
- Real time reporting system
- Competitive CPM prices
- 100% coverage
- Timely payments
- Non-English sites can’t join this ad network.
Monetizey works well for high quality sites. The content matters the most to this ad network. Having Tier 1 traffic is beneficial to sites. The publishers who had tried this CPM ad network can share their experiences. Hope this Monetizey review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Advidi Review : CPA Affiliate Network For Publishers - Aug 19, 2017