Evoclick is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Presently this network is working with 3000+ publishers and still growing. It is a good alternative to CPMPub ad network. Evoclick review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Evoclick CPM ad network
- The sites must generate 5000 impressions per month.
- The sites must not host offensive content like adult or gambling.
- The site must not had made for advertising purpose. This network doesn’t like excessive advertising.
- Design and functionality matters the most. This network accepts fast loading sites with best layouts.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use auto refreshing software, proxies to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate ad impressions.
- The publishers who own the sites are only eligible to apply for publisher program.
- The publishers must not use more than 5 ad units per page.
The publishers can have access to following ad formats: 728×90, 300×250, 160×600 and full page popup ads. This network also offer mobile ad formats.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $20. The payment options are PayPal and Bank transfer.
- Fast approval process
- The publishers can experience best prices.
- 100% fill rate
- The publishers always get paid on time.
- The publishers can track their earnings in real time.
- Blogspot bloggers can’t join this ad network. They only accept self hosted sites.
It is too early to judge Evoclick network based on negative reviews. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Evoclick review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017
- AdMediaTex Review : Online Ad Network For Publishers - Jun 8, 2017