PopIsle is an online ad network based in Canada. One shouldn’t take this network granted as a pop under ad network. This network run its own ad server technology to deliver ads to desktop sites, mobile sites and apps. The publishers can get 60% revenue share from this network. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, CPA and CPV. PopIsle review sites and apps before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join PopIsle pop under ad network
- The sites must not host any illegal content like malware, spam, adult etc.
- This ad network doesn’t accept PTC or autosurf sites.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- The publishers must not bots, pay to click sites or proxies to generate fake traffic.
- The sites must not had made for the advertising purpose. This ad network doesn’t sites having excessive advertising.
- This ad network doesn’t accept non English sites.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
The publishers have access to the following ad formats : Inline text links, graphical banners, text banners and pop unders.
The publishers can earn extra income referring others. The commission rate is 10%.
The publishers get paid on Net 7 basis. The minimum payout is $10 when paid via PayPal and check. For bitcoin it is $2. This ad network is the first of its kind to use Bitcoin to send earnings.
- Quick approval
- Bitcoin payment option
- This ad network always its publishers pay on time.
- Referral program
- The rates are relatively low for Tier 3 traffic.
PopIsle works well for sites having Tier 1 traffic. That includes US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope PopIsle review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- SkyAdMedia Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Dec 4, 2016
- VoltAds Review : Online Banner Advertising Network - Dec 2, 2016
- Fig.tc Review : Shorten Links, Share And Earn Money - Dec 1, 2016