PopsUnder is a pop under ad network based in India. The revenue models of this pop under ad network are CPC, CPM and CPV. It is a good alternative to Popmuch and PopTm ad networks. This ad network claims to deliver best performance ads. The more quality traffic you generate the more revenue you can earn. Apart from publisher program this network brings attractive offers to advertisers too. PopsUnder review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join PopsUnder pop under ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult and spam.
- This pop under ad network accepts only English sites.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- This ad network doesn’t accept PTC sites, auto surf and download sites.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- The sites must be very much active in using ads. This pop under ad network terminates sites inactive for more than 30 days.
Generally the publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. But, high traffic sites can opt for Net 15 or Net 0 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and ACH wire transfer. Indian publishers will receive earnings via bank transfer.
This pop under ad networks offers 24×7 support for publishers. The publishers can reach them via Email ([email protected]), Skype (popsunder.net) and Phone (802-648-2695).
Btm 4th Stage, 4th Block, Bangalore
Email : [email protected]
Mobile : 802-648-2695
PopsUnder is good for sites having US, UK and European traffic. The rates are very low for Asian traffic sites. The publishers who had tried this pop under network can share their experiences below. Hope this PopsUnder review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Jubna Review : Premium Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jun 24, 2017
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017