Popvertizer is a digital ad network based in Slovakia. It started its journey in 2015. This network has its own RTB technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. the revenue models of this ad network are CPC, POP and CPM. Popvertizer review sites before approval. This is a misconception. This ad network automatically approves all sites. The only thing is that sites must follow certain rules.
Requirements for sites to join Popvertizer ad network
- The sites must not host adult content.
- The sites must not contain spam or any illegal material.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete sites.
- This ad network doesn’t accept thin content sites.
- The sites must have great content and design.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must use one ad code per page.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies or autosurf sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Pop Under, Pop Up, Smart Ad and In Action.
The payments get processed automatically once the publishers reach threshold payout. The minimum payout is €5. The minimum payout for affiliates is €10. The payment options are PayPal and Skrill.
The publishers can make extra money referring others to this network. The commission rate is 12%.
- The publishers can immediately get started without waiting for approval.
- Universal code for implementation of all types of ads.
- This network always pays its publishers on time.
- The ads are very much responsive. They can fit into any device.
- Referral program
- The stats are not real time.
Popvertizer works well for all types of sites. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Popvertizer review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017