Gone are the days software companies rely completely on local employees for doing tasks. Thanks to Internet. The developers can work from any part of the world. The technology and software behind the development doesn’t change. The only big aspect that companies consider is lowering costs.
So the offshore development is nothing but developing and maintaining new software using technologies in the cost-effective ways. Here the cost control refers to outsourcing these tasks offshore. The cost control is very crucial for any type of organization, small or big. The services could be anything from product design to web development.
Apart from recruiting for low salaries it is important to hire right employees. Being a CEO or head of the organization you must keep an eye on team’s productivity. It’s your equal responsibility to lead them in the right path. Leading comes from creating the best work environment for them. Thanks to competition and globalization. Motivation and appreciation are the 2 key factors managers shouldn’t ignore. If followed perfectly the results would be very productive as well as cost-effective.
So here are the 5 productivity tips for your Offshore development team :
- Have your own techie to manage the project : Recruit a skilful person who can mange the project successfully.
- Arrange regular meetings that allow to track progress : Managers can share information with employees. On the other hand employees can sort out the issues.
- Go Agile : Agile is a methodology to manage and deliver projects. Going Agile is very much beneficial to the offshore development team in the long run.
- Using collaboration tools (http://usersnap.com/blog/remote-web-development-teams-productivity-boosts/
- Taking your team to Happy Hour.
Ignite, a software outsourcing and offshore development company practised and implemented the above strategies. This company has branches in Ukraine, Germany, Austria and Israel. Their team at various locations is experienced in various domains from E-Commerce to finance.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Jubna Review : Premium Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jun 24, 2017
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017