AdOmega is an online ad network based in India. Launched in 2010 this ad network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and Pop. This ad network is a good alternative to ValuePubMedia ad network. Adomega review sites before approving them. Generally they take 48 hours to approve sites.
Requirements for sites to join Adomega ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking etc.
- The sites must not contain adware, spyware and malware material.
- The publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing sites, proxies, hitleap or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners (160×600,300×250,728×90,120×600 and 468×60)
- Pop-up ads
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, bank transfer and check. The Indians get paid via direct deposit.
- Responsive ads : The ads fit on all types of devices and gadgets.
- Easy installation : It takes 2 minutes to get started.
- Multiple ad formats
- 100% fill rates
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : This ad network always pay its publishers on time.
- Real time reporting system : The publishers can track their earnings and performance real time.
- Dedicated support
AdOmega works well for all types of sites. However the revenue depend on quality of the traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdOmega review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017