Adpuller is an online ad network based in India. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This network uses self-serve ad technology to satisfy the needs of advertisers and publishers. It is the best alternative of CPMgo ad network. Adpuller review sites before approving them. Generally they take 2 working days to review sites.
Requirements of sites to join Adpuller ad network
- The sites must attract at least 100,000 page views per month.
- This network accepts only 1 month or older sites.
- The site must contain original content.
- The site must have at least 2 pages before applying.
- The site must have followed best practices of web design.
- The site must not contain adult or spam material.
- The site must not contain excessive advertising.
- This ad network doesn’t accept incomplete or under construction sites.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulates clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use auto surf or PTC programs to generate fake traffic.
The publishers have access to the following ad formats : Banners ( 160×600,300×250,728×90,120×600 and 468×60 ) and Pop-up ads.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis when paid via PayPal and it is Net 30 for check and wire transfer. For Indians they pay via deposit. The minimum payout is $2.
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Best and relevant ads
- Real time reporting system
- This ad network pays on time.
- Dedicated support
- The rates are relatively low for Asian traffic.
- This ad network need 50% traffic from U.S.A, U.K, France, Germany, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The earnings of small publishers with Asian traffic will be low.
Adpuller is great for sites having US and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Adpuller review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017