Adsboth is an online ad network based in Canada. This network is serving advertisers and publishers since 2016. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. The revenue share publishers would get is 90%. It is a good alternative to Adclickmedia ad network. Adsboth review sites before approving them.
Requirements for the sites to join Adsboth ad network
- The sites must attract at least 5000 unique monthly visitors.
- This ad network doesn’t approve incomplete or under construction sites.
- The sites must not host any offensive content like adult, hacking, spam etc.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to following ad formats : Text, Display Banners, Pop Up, Pop Under, and Video Ads. Being a publisher you can use 3 banners per page. This network identifies the keywords in the content and delivers relevant ads matching them.
Note : The publishers can use these ads along with other ad networks.
The publishers will get the first payment on Net 30 basis. After that they will get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $15. The payment options are PayPal, Skrill, Payza and Payoneer.
Email: [email protected]
Adsboth work well for medium and high traffic sites. The quality of the traffic matters the most. Among all the ad formats pop ads fetch you more revenue. The revenue will be higher for US, UK, Canada and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Adsboth review help publishers to get started.
Join this CPC/CPM ad network and start making money
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017
- AdMediaTex Review : Online Ad Network For Publishers - Jun 8, 2017