AdsModern is an online ad network based in Poland. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This ad network accepts both adult and general sites. It is a good alternative to Adpuller ad network. Even they offer attractive benefits for advertisers too. Adsmodern review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adsmodern ad network
- There are no specific traffic restrictions for sites to join this network.
- The sites must not host any illegal content.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
Apart from publisher program you can also make money referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- This ad network accepts worldwide traffic.
- There are no traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- Easy approval
- Big advertisers
- High fill rates
- Low minimum payout
- The publishers can experience best CPM rates.
- This ad network always pay its publishers on time.
- The publishers can make extra income from referral program.
- The publishers can track their earnings and performance using real time reporting system.
- Dedicated support : The publishers would get best support from their team.
AdsModern works for all types of sites. Don’t worry if you’re a small publisher with low traffic. You get approved quickly. The CPC and CPM rates are quite competitive. Even adult webmasters can monetize their traffic using this network. As everyone knows the higher the traffic, the higher the earnings. However the revenue depend on several factors like niche, visitor’s location and quality of the traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this AdsModern review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdTuf Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 23, 2017
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017