The direct advertising is one of the best option to monetize your site. The publishers don’t need to worry about Google Adsense account. Advertiise is a premium direct advertising network. Many potential buyers and premium sellers are using this network. It is a good alternative to Publicityclerks direct ad network.
Requirements for the sellers to use Advertiise direct ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sellers must not modify the code.
- The sites must not had made for the advertising purpose. The buyers may drop the idea of advertising if they find excessive ads on your site.
How does Advertiise work
Registered sellers must provide information like basic description of the ad space, target audience, audited statistics, ad space location, availability, price and booking period along with 5 images. The buyers search for the relevant seller sites to advertise. However the seller has the right to accept or reject the buyer’s request.
Once a slot gets sold, Advertiise takes transaction fee from seller.
The sellers get paid on request basis. There is no minimum payout. The payment options are PayPal and Western Union.
- The sellers have to research well for setting up prices for their ad spaces.
- They must not price it either low or high.
- The buyers may reject the proposal if they find the prices very high.
- The sellers must think of right placements of ads. It will benefit both buyers as well as visitors.
- Being a seller you’re not advised to increase the prices consistently. Eventually you may lose potential buyers.
- Hassle free installation
- The sellers don’t need to do designing and coding work.
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
The site owners and publishers must try Advertiise direct ad network to monetize traffic. Hope this Advertiise review help sellers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdBistro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 22, 2017
- Unative Review : Video Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 17, 2017
- Adtictac Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 12, 2017